Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Lets Vote for Our Alteryx community

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Alteryx User Group made it into the 2022 CMX Awards nominees for the Best User Group Program. Congratulations to every Alteryx community member. I believe it is thanks to all of you why each user group meetings are so special.  (CopyRight @Emil_Kos )

Alteryx communities are competing with AWS, UiPath, HubSpot, and other big names in the industry. So if you also think that Alteryx User Group meetings are fantastic, please invest a few seconds and visit https://lnkd.in/eeP-4Ecs to vote.

How to do that? Click on the User Group Program dropdown, click on Alteryx, enter your name and email, and remember to hit Submit! 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/fl%C3%A1via-brancato_we-are-excited-to-share-that-the-alteryx-activit... 

1634762609538.jfif

26 REPLIES 26
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Awesome news @Qiu 😀 I have already voted and I will be sharing this post on other media for people to vote.

You should tag some people so that they are aware and can share this post 🙂.

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I voted as well! 😀

Hope we will nail that and we will win 😁

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi All,

Please vote, share this post, tag more people and support our beloved Alteryx Community 🙂 to win the Best User Group Program. Because we know it is 😀.

@AngelosPachis@AkimasaKajitani,  @AbhilashR@apathetichell@Ar13f@binay2448@Ben_H@Christina_H,  @chukleswk@ChrisTX

@CharlieS@cmcclellan,  @clmc9601@CiaranA@carlosteixeira@danilang,@DawnDuong@drew9@DavidP@dougperez@Esmeralda_In_Paris,

@fmvizcaino@HomesickSurfer@jdunkerley79@Joe_Lipski@Jonathan-Sherman@Jean-Balteryx@jrgo@KarolinaRoza@Luke_C,  @Ladarthure

@MarqueeCrew@mceleavey@mst3k@messi007@Maskell_Rascal@mbarone@NicoleJohnson@Nanoq@ncrlelia@OllieClarke@PhilipMannering@pdave87

@patrick_mcauliffe,  @Peachyco,  @phottovy@RolandSchubert@Sebastiaandb

PS: Sorry if I haven't tagged your name it was a rough list I could collate. Hence, please tag others and spread the word 😁.

For Alteryx! For Alteryx Community! Go Team! 🎉🎉

gettyimages-183060490-612x612-Team-Strengths.jpg

Sebastiaandb
12 - Quasar

@atcodedog05  Voted! Awesome, let's win this!

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @atcodedog05 

Good Idea!

I voted it.

I would like to try to spread in Japanese Community.

pdave87
11 - Bolide

The best, goes without saying it. Hoping for a big win! 🙂

Priyanka_Ms
8 - Asteroid

Yay! voted 🙂

pdave87
11 - Bolide

@atcodedog05 thanks for sharing, happy to be part of Alteryx in anyway possible.

Grateful to be around all the SMEs and experts for advise 🙂

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Done 🙂

Labels