General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Join us for the April 2022 Trifacta User Group!

rohitbhaskar
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

User%20Group%20April%2021

Hi Analytics Leader, 

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is @Rohit Bhaskar (Trifacta), and I am the community manager for Trifacta. Today I want to share news about upcoming User Groups with you.

Please join us for the upcoming Trifacta User Group meeting scheduled on Thursday, April 21, at 11:00 AM EST. To register for the event, click here

The April user group features Irena Dempster, one of our rockstar customer users. Irena manages data quality at Kingfisher, an international home improvement company with over 1,470 stores and operations in eight countries across Europe.  Hear from Irena about how she uses Trifacta to manage the quality of product and vendor data. Given the scale of Kingfisher’s operations, you can imagine how much data her team works with! 

Why attend:

• Hear from a Data Enthusiast just like you!

• Meet and talk to other Trifacta users!

• Learn What's New at Trifacta!

Agenda:

• Quick Intro to the Virtual User Group [5 Min]

• Interview with Irena Dempster, Kingfisher [10 Min]

• How Kingfisher manages product and vendor data quality [15 Min]

• What's New in Trifacta [5 Min]

• Open session for questions and collaboration [25 Min]

See you on April 21!

Register Here Now!

5 REPLIES 5
WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for sharing this @rohitbhaskar!  Really excited to have some of these available for people to attend and learn more!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
crcarreras
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

We're really excited to share Trifacta by Alteryx with the extended Alteryx community! If you're interested in learning about Trifacta and hearing from some of our successful users, definitely register for this user group...we'd love to meet you! ❤️

Kaustubh17
8 - Asteroid

Hi @rohitbhaskar 

Thanks for sharing the invite. I am really excited to add new technology in my bucket list.

Regards,

Kaustubh

rohitbhaskar
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Kaustubh17 ,

Sounds good, let me know if you need any kind of support and help in learning the tool. Feel free to join our Trifacta Community here.

Thank you

Shifty
12 - Quasar

Annoyed that we missed this!  @rohitbhaskar, is there a recording by any chance?

Labels