Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Is there a workflow to take quadkeys from mapping data & give you latitude and longitude?

nmonette
5 - Atom

I am wondering to take a dataset of quadkeys  (basically, a square on a map that has a numerical code.  Here is a link: https://docs.mapbox.com/data/movement/guides/data-format/#:~:text=are%20also%20possible.-,Quadkeys,c....) and hoping to map that to give me the latitudes and longitudes for each of the quadkeys.  Since this is a square I would imagine it would have to be a corner of the quadkeys.  I have seen Java scripts that can accomplish this but is there any way to do this in Alteryx?  I am a beginner so any help would be appreciate!!

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it?

1 REPLY 1
kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

@nmonette - can you give an example of what your input data looks like, and what you've tried so far?

For example, does your data look like the example in the link where there is a column called bounds, or do you just have the quadkey ID?

Labels