General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Interactive lessons - Quizzes not appearing?

DataNath
17 - Castor

Hey guys!

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if the interactive lessons are actually bugged/broken? I want to take the certified partner exam and so I need to go through them all to gain access to actually take it. I've watched a small handful of the videos and done a couple of the short quizzes. However, for some of them, the quiz doesn't pop up when I get to the end of the section and I therefore can't get 100% and so can't sit the exam. I've tried a mixture of quickly clicking/skipping through, as well as sitting and watching the entire thing and neither method seems to remedy this.

Also, on a side note, what is the rationale behind making the beginner/intermediate sessions mandatory for attempting the exam? I can imagine it may be Alteryx wanting to see people using their materials, but it feels like an unnecessary roadblock for those of us who are learning in other ways.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice!

Nathan

EDIT: Never mind! Did not realise there are interactive aspects of the lessons that are part of the videos and need completing. Leaving this up in case anyone else has a similar issue!

0 REPLIES 0
Labels