General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Interactive lesson on starting defaults to Maveryx community

Mark
5 - Atom

Hi team, I am trying to work through interactive lessons, and when I start the lesson I am currently trying to work through, screen defaults to Maveryx community page. Have not encountered this before. Any suggestions? Appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Try this link to the Launch Pad, it takes you to one of the lessons. Does it kick you back to the Maveryx community page?

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Launch-Pad-Resources/Designer-Onboarding-4-Your-Analytic-Guidebook/...

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
MoonBlack
5 - Atom

When reaching out to the support team, make sure to provide them with specific details about the problem, such as the name of the lesson you're trying to access and any error messages you're encountering. This will help them understand the issue better and provide you with a more accurate solution. YourTexasBenefits App

Clear your program reserve: Clearing your program's store can frequently determine unforeseen page show issues. Go to your program settings and track down the choice to clear your store. In the wake of clearing the store, take a stab at getting to the intelligent examples once more.

Attempt an alternate program: In the event that clearing the store doesn't take care of the issue, have a go at getting to the illustrations utilizing an alternate program. Now and then, program explicit issues can cause startling way of behaving.

Really take a look at your web association: Guarantee that you have a steady web association. Unsteady or slow associations can here and there cause issues with stacking pages or content.

Contact the help group: Assuming the issue continues, connect with the help group or client care of the stage facilitating the intuitive illustrations. They will be in the best situation to help you with explicit investigating steps or give experiences into the issue you're experiencing.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue and get back to your interactive lessons smoothly. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Labels