Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Interactive Lessons - Software

cschristian78A
5 - Atom

What software does Alteryx use to generate the interactive lessons?  I'd like to mirror the format but to address specific use cases to internal use cases and tools.  

3 REPLIES 3
cschristian78A
5 - Atom

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.  I am not looking to replicate the Alteryx interactive training.  I am looking to develop similar training widgets / videos for our "internal" tools (non-Alteryx apps) and was curious if the software was commercially available (3rd party) or developed in house.  Not a problem if that information can not be shared. 

To that end, the training is very good and I appreciate the ease in which we are learning the tool.

Thank you

AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thank you for your question. I am sorry, we don't share the information to avoid reproduction, modifications, and distributions of our content. Most of our learning content is developed in house and therefore not easily replicated as a framework. Thank you for your understanding

AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thank you for your clarification 🙂

To find 3rd party online course authoring tools, this page might be useful.

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-elearning-authoring-tools

Labels