Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Inspire 2023?

myastarling
10 - Fireball

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking into possibly attending Inspire 2023 -- I attended it about 5 years ago and I remember there were a variety of speakers and general descriptions of the kinds of sessions. When I look at the current webpage, there's almost no information about it other than a bunch of C-suite staff as speakers and some vague 'Training Sessions' and 'General Sessions'. It's very hard to justify the expense of the conference being covered if there's no demonstrated value and C-suite staff speeches and vague session descriptions.

Could anyone tell me if the quality of the conference is the same as pre-covid? If anyone here went last year, how valuable were the training sessions and general sessions as an intermediate/advanced user? Did they have keynote speakers other than C-suite staff?

4 REPLIES 4
NataliaV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @myastarling

We are working on content preparation to meet a variety of levels, and will be publishing session details later this month.

New this year, we are including the path to certification and micro-credentials in Machine Learning and Predictive to serve our more advanced audiences, at no additional charge to your conference ticket. 

Need help on a specific workflow? The super popular Solution Center offers 1:1 consulting,  with our Customer Success leads, a staple of our Inspire show. 

We do have a Justification Letter drafted if you'd like to start the conversations with your leadership now otherwise keep checking back here for our announcement that content is now live. 

DanielG
12 - Quasar

@myastarling -

I went in Nashville in 2019 and in Denver in 2022.  I thought the content and quality were great in both.  I'd say it is well worth the expense from a learning AND networking perspective.  COVID hasn't impacted their ability to put on an amazing conference.  I am still full from all the food I ate in Denver last May.  😁

myastarling
10 - Fireball

thank you for your input! I *loved* the conferences I have gone to and thought they were incredibly valuable on so many levels -- I went to the 2019 Nashville conference pre-Covid and thought it was amazing. I have been a little trepidatious about committing limited training resources one way or another because *so* much has changed post-Covid -- there's been a lot of talk about how the quality of some other conferences have been negatively affected by business decisions made in the wake of the pandemic. Sounds like that's not the case with Inspire -- yay!

NataliaV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@myastarling and we just published the latest sessions so you can take a look at what is available for you at the show!