Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

How to promote Alteryx in industry as many still prefer traditional way hitting SQL Query

rajakp123
5 - Atom

I do not understand why Industry still prefer traditional way of hitting SQL queries while we have wonderful wonderful application Alteryx.

I want to promote Alteryx across Industry.

Can someone share 15 bullet points (benefits of using Alteryx) 

I would like use them and post on social handles

3 REPLIES 3
PhilippK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @rajakp123 ,

I am very glad that your are actively promoting Alteryx!

As a starting point - I like the benefits, which are listed on the Alteryx website:

https://www.alteryx.com/why-alteryx

Is this the solution you were looking for?

Best regards

Phil

rajakp123
5 - Atom
That page had limited points and doesn't talk in a way which a layman can
understand.

I am looking for 10 bullet points which proves why alteryx adoption is
beneficial.

Regards
Prasad
PhilippK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Prasad,

who is your audience? SQL users?

Benefits for SQL Users:

• Efficiency in Debugging, Testing and Prototyping
  • Seamless Transformations
  • Transparency
  • Flexibility
  • Accessibility

More details on those points:

https://www.alteryx.com/sites/default/files/2019-11/Enabling-Self-Service-Data-Analytics-5-Ways-Alte...

General Benefits:

• Repeatable Workflows
    • Automate time-consuming, manual data tasks into real-time, repeatable analytic workflows. A few clicks to freedom.
  • Code-Free + Code-Friendly

• Intuitive drag and drop interface for both code-free analytic modeling as well as code-friendly advanced modeling

• Analytics Deployed
    • While there are many modeling tools on the market – we do both kick-ass modeling and model deployment. Put your analytic models to work
  • Flexible & Diverse
    • Start with what you need and expand over time with our open platform.We support nearly every data source and visualization that your business needs.
  • Wicked Return on Investment
    • Alteryx’s hallmark is ease-of-use and this translates into unmatched time-to-decision for the line of business teams - minutes not weeks.
  • Scale + Governance
    • Scaling analytics for the enterprise translates into performance, security, collaboration and governance. Our end-to-end platform delivers on all fronts.

Labels