Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

How to find your Account Executive once your old one leaves Alteryx

nzaccanelli
5 - Atom

We recently began having licensing issues. I'm the license administrator and main client for my company. I haven't been able to solve the issue, or get any responses from the customer service center, so I reached out to our Account Executive.

After a few emails and calls to our Account Executive he finally responded by texting he had "separated" from the company months ago. Apparently our account was orphaned with the separation.

Now (after weeks) I cannot get help from Alteryx Customer Service and have no live point-of-contact within the company. Can anyone help me get a hold of anyone who could help our account to be reassigned, so we can get support? 

3 REPLIES 3
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @nzaccanelli 

Thank you for posting to the Community!
I apologize for any difficulty you have had with contacting the correct person within the organization. I have requested that someone reach out to you regarding this. If you do not hear back from anyone within the next day, let me know so I can escalate this further from my end.

As for your licensing issues, please reach out to Fulfillment@alteryx.com and they will be able to assist you with any licensing issues you are facing.

Thanks for your patience!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
corylermo
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello @nzaccanelli

My apologies for the challenges with your license admin.  I've sent a temporary license key to your work email.  That should enable anyone who needs immediate access to Designer while we troubleshoot the issue.  Please feel free to call or email. 

Cory Lermo

cory.lermo@alteryx.com

650-430-7873 m

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@nzaccanelli 

Just a quick update for you, I have pushed your existing support case over to our Fulfillment team to assist you with your license admin view.

If you have any remaining questions or concerns, let me know and I will be happy to help!

Thanks again for your patience!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
Labels