General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Fanalytics competition -- enter your workflow!

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Calling all analytics fans! You can extend your golf experience and put your analytical skills to the test with these golf community challenges. Enter your workflow to compete for an Alteryx Golf Fanalytics Swag pack that consists of an Alteryx signed hat from Michelle Wie, an Alteryx polo, and Alteryx golf balls. The competitions are:

• Alteryx Virtual Caddy App! Take your shot at being an Alteryx golf phenom! Test out this workflow to see if you can achieve the same Virtual Caddy output with the fewest number of tools! Enter by April 22nd.
  • Predictions Community Challenge - Predict the winner of the 2023 Masters Tournament! Can you build the best model? Enter by April 5th.

You can enter your workflows by attaching them in your reply to this thread. Good luck!

Fanalytics cover image.png

7 REPLIES 7
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Here it is. Am I the only one or are the replies being deleted? 😅

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I had fun with this! Glad I saw @fmvizcaino's post.

Spoiler
Original:
patrick_digan_0-1682011446386.png

Mine with less tools:

patrick_digan_1-1682011502284.png

I decided to correct the table tool along the way so mine doesn't match exactly to the original:
patrick_digan_2-1682011686755.png

fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Am I in 2nd or last? 

fmvizcaino_0-1682012267082.gif

DaveBRY
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

You're the first! Thanks for playing! Keep them coming. Can't wait to see how you all made this better. 

Luke_C
17 - Castor

My take: 

Spoiler
Luke_C_0-1682110966397.png

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Luke Cornetta (@Luke_C)  has won 1st place in the Alteryx Caddy App Challenge--congratulations! Luke impressed the judges with his ability to accomplish the same Virtual Caddy output with fewer tools than anyone else in the competition, using just 30 tools! Luke's winning entry demonstrated his deep understanding of the Alteryx platform, as well as his innovative approach to problem-solving.

We would also like to congratulate the runners-up in the competition, Fernando Moritomo Vizcaino (@fmvizcaino)  and Patrick Digan (@patrick_digan), who tied for second place. Their entries were also impressive and demonstrated the incredible creativity and talent that exists within the Alteryx community.

Thanks for playing!

Challenge Winner_LukeC.png

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

p.s. to those following this thread, we now have Fanalytics starter kits, so you can continue to play around with sports analytics! https://www.alteryx.com/starter-kit/fanalytics-starter-kit 

Labels