Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Designer Core Certified !!

nravik
11 - Bolide

Hello Everyone!! 

I know this is a long journey, but here is my first step:) 

Am pleased to have cleared the Core Certification this week!!

My 2 cents for people who are planning to take this exam :

Persistence is key. Focus on the prep guide and use this as an opportunity to learn, than taking it as an examination.

There are so many wonderful resources on the Academy shared by Alteryx, and also there are endless resources shared by the community members.

A big shout out to  @ydmuley , @SubratDas5 , @jerrinand the Bangalore User Group, for their continuous support.

Thank you Alteryx and community members for regularly adding helpful content, this is the best:)

Cheers!

Ravi

5 REPLIES 5
PhilippK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @nravik 

congrats! 
Let's aim for the Advanced Cert. now 🙂🙂

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Exam-Prep/tkb-p/exam-prep

Best regards

Phil

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

@nravik 

Congratulations! Welcome to the teams! Share with us some of your use cases! We are so interested to hear your story. How long were you using Alteryx before you passed?

nravik
11 - Bolide

Hi Philip,

Thank you so much!!

Yes, the next step is Advanced and am sure it will be equally challenging and rewarding.

Trying to know more about the best practices and having fun in the process:)

Best

Ravi

PhilippK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Ravi,

good luck! Here is the Prep Guide for the Advanced Cert:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Exam-Prep/Advanced-Certification-Exam-Prep-Guide/ta-p/409406

Best 

Phil

nravik
11 - Bolide

Hi Jake,

Thank you so much.

I'm relatively new to using the tool and it's only been a couple of months of hands-on on experience before I took the exam.

Mainly, the weekly challenges and academy helped. Through community user groups, we try and support non profits through AFG programs, for digitizing/automating their processes and that has helped me understand different aspects of using data and adding - value using Alteryx with unique use cases.

I always believe there is something to learn from everyone on the community and l look forward to that.

Also, would love to know more about you as well:)

Thanks again.

Ravi

Labels