Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Create Coulmn Headers out of rows

lbolin
8 - Asteroid

I am needing to create column header out of data. I have provided sample data and what it is supposed to look like.

authordatePublishedreviewRatingDescription 
kenise R2022-02-075"A niner fan (my boyfriend) wanted to make a stop here and boy we were not disappointed. If you're a 49er fan this is a spot you need to visit. The walls are covered with sports clippings, memorabilia and photos. One of those bucketlist places if you're in the Bay Area. Food was pretty good, burgers, mozzarella sticks and fries are a classic, I would recommend the Hacksaw burger personally. Thanks Tim love the place as the biggest 49er fan. 

{"author": "Kanise R.", "datePublished": "2022-02-07", "reviewRating": {"ratingValue": 5}, "description": "A niner fan (my boyfriend) wanted to make a stop here and boy we were not disappointed. If you're a 49er fan this is a spot you need to visit. The walls are covered with sports clippings, memorabilia and photos. One of those bucketlist places if you're in the Bay Area.\n\nFood was pretty good, burgers, mozzarella sticks and fries are a classic, I would recommend the Hacksaw burger personally.\n\nThanks Tim love the place as the biggest 49er fan."},
{"author": "Camille M.", "datePublished": "2021-04-18", "reviewRating": {"ratingValue": 5}, "description": "First time coming here , after hearing about it & seeing an ad in the local paper. \nTried the bleu Swiss burger: yummy! :) \nShould've gone for the double patty burgers, but next time! ;) \nEnvironment was nice, all sports memorabilia & arcade games (when I heard "inn", I thought it would be classier interior-wise.)\nNice staff! \nWill return again! Want to try more food! :)"},
{"author": "Kimberley M.", "datePublished": "2021-07-29", "reviewRating": {"ratingValue": 5}, "description": "A favorite from childhood that has stood the test of time and somehow, miraculously feels to have it's soul intact!\nSome other reviewer said it was kind of expensive for a divey place! Well, what you see may depend on what is in your eye. I suppose. To me, the late 1970's decor and 49er memorabilia and wood booths inside as well as the delicious food harken back a sweet aspect of another time in California and a Mom and Pop classic California eating experience.\n\nI had a Lagunitas IPA and a Cheeseburger with Thousand Island, we split some Onion Rings. Pierre ordered a Mushroom Burger and a Stella Artois. We had plenty of room at our outside table, though the interior was mostly empty at 6PM. The Burgers were delicious! \nThe onion rings were perfect.\n\nWe have to come back here! It was always a good place."},
{"author": "Emma D.", "datePublished": "2021-12-13", "reviewRating": {"ratingValue": 5}, "description": "We hosted our engagement party in the outdoor patio and it was perfect!! We've been customers for 20+ years and Canyon Inn did not disappoint. The staff was incredible, they helped with set up and take down of all decorations. They were very organized when taking everyone's orders and serving. Our friends and family loved the food, most talking about it several days after. The wine and beer was very good. It was fabulous. We would highly recommend this for your next party. We will definitely be back!"},
{"author": "Ramona C.", "datePublished": "2022-01-23", "reviewRating": {"ratingValue": 2}, "description": "My dude really likes the burgers here and they taste pretty good but why does the fried food taste like you're eating chlorine. It was hard to tell which of the fried food tasted like chlorine maybe it was the fried chicken wings but like there's something wrong with that, it doesn't make any sense. I did a Google search of why would my chicken wings taste like bleach or chlorine and it sounds like businesses are actually bleaching our food that's past date. So yeah maybe next time we'll just go with the hamburger no fries no fried anything from here."},

1 REPLY 1
TimN
13 - Pulsar

Try the JSON Parse Tool.  Data looks like JSON.  Here's an example:

Labels