Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Covid19 - Where can we discuss?

klpenney_Raytheon
6 - Meteoroid

Have Alteryx or anyone  set up a Covid19 discussion group yet?

I would like to share the data sources we are using but I am also looking for areas that may be in quarantine by zip code or county.

Thx

Be Safe

Keith

4 REPLIES 4
grossal
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

I am up for it! Let me know where the discussion will take place.

Maybe @VianneyM or someone else from Alteryx knows where we should put it.

VianneyM
Alteryx
Alteryx

hi @grossal  and @klpenney_Raytheon,

I am in contact with the community, they will let me know the best place to post this. Let you know as soon as I get the information

Best,

Vianney

Best,
Vianney
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

We are so glad that you posted and welcome our community to leverage our General Discussions board to engage in conversation surrounding Covid-19. This is a unique time in our history, and its important we open up the conversations -- especially as they relate to the data space.

For you @klpenney_Raytheon -- I'd recommend starting a new topic to share the Data Sources you are using, and invite others to to the same. We've since added a label to help categorize all COVID-19 related discussions. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 10.00.18 AM.png

We encourage everyone in this community to join these important and relevant conversations. Share your perspective on existing COVID-19 related threads or start a topic to engage with your peers. 

klpenney_Raytheon
6 - Meteoroid

Everyone please go check out what this amazing team is up to.  Sure wish we had access to their data

https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en/about

Labels