Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Countin' down to 500 Solutions with MarqueeCrew!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Our all-time top contributor @MarqueeCrew is only two solutions away from breaking the current 500 max solutions mark!

It seems like only yesterday, that @SeanAdams called out the incredibly impressive milestone of reaching 300 solutions -- 198 solutions later, brings us to this exact moment. A moment no one in the history of our community has ever reached and will ever be able to reach again (as #1). 

MarqueeCrew #WinningMarqueeCrew #Winning

You may have noticed the nearly daily Avatar change over the past week -- where in true @MarqueeCrew form, he's shared this once in a lifetime countdown with those of us who know he's oh so close to exceeding his goal for 2017!

#9.gif#8.gif#7.gif#6.gif854BF104-B533-4452-9A82-58C3CA1E812D.gif

#4.gif#3.gif#2.gif

On behalf of the Community team, we just want to say thank you for your continued dedication to helping fellow users experience the thrill of solving with Alteryx! The community would not be the same without you, and we are grateful for EVERYTHING you contribute on a daily basis. We love you @MarqueeCrew!

Join us in cheering Mark on through the finish line!

2 - more - solutions ...2 - more - solutions ...

36 REPLIES 36
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Mark - you're a legend my friend!

What's even more amazing is that not-only have you contributed so much to the community in a digital way - but also you've managed to build personal relationships with so many of us though simple e-mails, skype calls etc.

Well done @MarqueeCrew!

SteveW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@MarqueeCrew What a HUGE accomplishment! Thank you for being the FIRST ever to hit the magic 500 solution mark (or is that Mark?)!!!

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Congratulations @MarqueeCrew! Indeed a great achievement and your contributions are genuinely valuable to the community!

Long way to go! Wish you all the best.

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

I'm posting here some helpful code for those celebrating the season:

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Regex_Match([YouBetter],"watch out") &&
!Regex_Match([YouBetter],"cry") &&
!Regex_Match([YouBetter],"pout") &&
// I'm telling you why
Regex_CountMatches([YouBetter],"Santa Claus is coming to town") = 3

Buddy: Sounds like somebody needs to sing a Christmas Carol

[Every Day] == 'Christmas' &&
[Room on Nice List] > [Sum_Everyone] &&
Max([Christmas Cheer]) = 'Singing Loud for All to Hear'

The four main food groups

Switch([Food],'False',"Candy",'True',"Candy Canes",'True',"Candy Corns",'True',"Syrup",'True')

Hopefully, this helps solves something for you.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congrats again, MarqueeCrew! And, Thanks to all for chiming in to show your support!

Make sure to check out the latest Community Highlights blog, for an extra special surprise.

MarqueeCrew-icon-card.pngBorn To Solve-edited.png

patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Is it too soon to start the countdown to 1000?

Nice work!  They need to start naming Community badges after you.

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Looks like I'm a little late to the party... just saw this post.

@MarqueeCrew you were there for me through every Alteryx road block I hit this year. I learned so much from you... not just from your responses to my questions, but from your solutions all over the community. CONGRATULATIONS on this major milestone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Labels