Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Countin' down to 500 Solutions with MarqueeCrew!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Our all-time top contributor @MarqueeCrew is only two solutions away from breaking the current 500 max solutions mark!

It seems like only yesterday, that @SeanAdams called out the incredibly impressive milestone of reaching 300 solutions -- 198 solutions later, brings us to this exact moment. A moment no one in the history of our community has ever reached and will ever be able to reach again (as #1). 

MarqueeCrew #WinningMarqueeCrew #Winning

You may have noticed the nearly daily Avatar change over the past week -- where in true @MarqueeCrew form, he's shared this once in a lifetime countdown with those of us who know he's oh so close to exceeding his goal for 2017!

#9.gif#8.gif#7.gif#6.gif854BF104-B533-4452-9A82-58C3CA1E812D.gif

#4.gif#3.gif#2.gif

On behalf of the Community team, we just want to say thank you for your continued dedication to helping fellow users experience the thrill of solving with Alteryx! The community would not be the same without you, and we are grateful for EVERYTHING you contribute on a daily basis. We love you @MarqueeCrew!

Join us in cheering Mark on through the finish line!

2 - more - solutions ...2 - more - solutions ...

36 REPLIES 36
JohnJPS
15 - Aurora
Awesome job Mark! Didn't you crack 2000 stars recently also? Way to go!
CailinS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Congrats and THANK YOU @MarqueeCrew you are an inspiration!

Cailin Swingle
Customer Experience
SethG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Better watch out @MarqueeCrew I'm only 498 Solutions behind you but gaining fast!

Congrats!!!

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Mark, you are an all time Alteryx Legend........Hall of Fame 100%........GOAT candidate.........Keep doing you!

Thank you from me and the thousands that you help on a daily basis!

Joe Lipski
chris_love
12 - Quasar

Only 500? Seems like 5000! Mark the effort you put into this community is just phenomenal - congratulations on the big 5-0-0.

Hope you're going to celebrate in style? 

JessicaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Wow Mark !!! Congratulations and thanks for everything you do!

Jess Silveri
Manager, Technical Account Management | Alteryx
jdunkerley79
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus
Awesome Job @MarqueeCrew - I remember being close to you in the dim and distant past...

Your answers are always detailed and helpful and as @NicoleJohnson says a true friend to me and the community.

Now on to 1000 :)
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@jdunkerley79,

I remember seeing you coming up and PASSING  me James!  Fortunately, community isn't a competition and we're all winners.  In fact, you don't even have to be a member to get value from community.  When I was dark matter there was @chris_love at the top of the contributor list.  I didn't think about being at the top, I just thought that I'd like to be like him in answering posts and helping others.  The leaderboard has shifted in the past couple of years with you, @SeanAdams@NicoleJohnson@JohnJPS @patrick_digan@Joe_Mako@michael_treadwell@Kenda and now @jrgo members have loads of support and quality responses to choose from.

Still humble about the thanks, I'm still learning Alteryx myself.  I use community to sharpen my  own skills and find ways to help my clients.  I keep current with training, tool mastery and blog posts.  I am involved in user groups and AFG through community.  Instead of checking FB posts for politics and recipes I find myself here.  It has become my guilty pleasure. IOS version 11 has hampered my ability to post formulas because it is now using curly quotes/apostrophes and it takes more effort to answer posts while watching Forensic Files.

Finally, the real win for me is what you pointed out in your post; I've developed real friends through community.  We may only see each other once a year in some cases, but I look forward to seeing your posts and spending time with you all the same.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

What an awesome accomplishment, @MarqueeCrew! The Alteryx Community has become such a great resource for new and experienced Alteryx users alike. It would not be the same without you!

BethN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

To an A-plus guy I think I met for the first time at a Big Data event in Michigan...who has also kindly blessed us with his presence in the CHICAGO OFFICE! Mark, you are one of a kind and we are so lucky and proud to have you as part of the Alteryx family. Congratulations and thank you so much for all you do to help our Community grow and solve together! 

Labels