General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Core micro credential badges on community

aatalai
14 - Magnetar

Hi all

I passed core a while back (when it was one exam); have receritifed by passing advance and master.

I looked at my badges on the community; got badges for the other micro credentials (ML, auto insight and foundation), but haven't got the 4 for core. Is that becauseScreenshot 2024-02-13 at 09.50.02.png I haven't actually done the 4 micro core credentials? Is it because there aren't any badges for them?

4 REPLIES 4
aatalai
14 - Magnetar

@AlteryxCertification is this something you can shine some light on?

Hi @aatalai! Thanks for tagging us!

Your guess was correct. There are two paths to earn the Core Certification, and since you took the full exam, your profile will only reflect the full Core badge. Users that earn the Core Certification by passing the Micro-Credentials will have those reflected on their profiles. If you're curious about the Core Micro-Credentials and how they work, check out this FAQ!

aatalai
14 - Magnetar

@AlteryxCertification is there anyway of taking the exams to get the badges if we are already certified?

@aatalai Yup! As soon as you hit the one year mark of earning your Core Certification, you are eligible to retake the Core exam AND all four micro-credentials. 

Labels