Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Core certification exam

addison04
5 - Atom

I am planning on taking the Core certification exam, but I do not have the most updated software. Will this impede my ability to answer application questions on the exam? I am not able to install the newest software without company permission at this time. 

6 REPLIES 6
AMansour
11 - Bolide

hi @addison04 

It's recommended to have the most recent version but I remember I had the same issue when I passed my first certification and I didn't feel a huge impact 

good luck and let us know if need any help 

Cheers

Amr

bslipetz3
7 - Meteor

I have the same issue that we can only use the version that our company has for the server.

riteshtandon
5 - Atom

Hey, I scored 78% in core certification and failed twice.

Suggest how can I get the success?

Thanks,

Ritesh T

bslipetz3
7 - Meteor

I got a 78% on my 2nd try I can understand the frustration.  I took the test again as soon as I could. I also practiced different scenarios that I made up using the files downloaded for the previous test. I also looked at the examples of the tools I was weaker on and focused on the different options.  I hope this helps and good luck on your next attempt.

AMansour
11 - Bolide

Good luck on the next shoot. I’ll recommend weekly challenge too as a great way to practice. 
the game is still going so keep playing and have fun.

Cheers

Amr

dicky5150
8 - Asteroid

It shouldn't impede you that much, as the Core level exam is focussed on some of the most fundamental aspects of the tool. If you've got those under your belt you should be fine. The exam is as much about understanding your own level of knowledge as it is about passing, and the feedback after each attempt is crucial in understanding where your need to develop your skills, good luck !!

Labels