Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Congratulations Alteryx Team

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

Dear Alteryx Team,

This new Community release is AMAZING !

I'm so grateful for your efforts - the amount of time I spend  on the community will be intensely enhanced with the new configuration and layout of the Community I hold so dear to my heart!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

the_jake_tool

7 REPLIES 7
JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@jacob_kahn Thank YOU for all the time you spend on community sharing your expertise with others!

We have lots of exciting new features and enhancements planned for the year and I look forward to hearing your and others feedback as we roll out new updates. Thanks!

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @JeffS,

I totally agree with @jacob_kahn. The community looks amazing!

JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks @Emil_Kos! Glad you like it!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thank you so much @jacob_kahn & @Emil_Kos ! We really appreciate your congratulations 🙏

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @StephV,

It is well deserved. The site looks amazing. I didn't have much time to take a proper look into it but it looks really cool!

One thing that I saw that has changed is the leader board for the accepted solutions 😀

It looks like @MarqueeCrew @danilang @patrick_digan they have been on fire! 

Emil_Kos_0-1617278894497.png

JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Emil_Kos Let's call it an April Fools joke? 🤣 We noticed that issue as well and are working on a fix. Enjoy the massive increase in solutions in the meantime 😋

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

When I saw the redesign for the first time last week, I actually said, "Oooh!" out loud 😄

Labels