General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certification

akmuthu
7 - Meteor

I went through the Interactive lessons and the Core Certification Prep videos(4 videos) before trying Core cert for the first time. I didn't pass since the time wasn't enough. I need your advice on how to cope up with the time and any tips and tricks to pass the exam. Do you suggest any other resources to pass the exam? Thanks in advance.

12 REPLIES 12
Luke_C
17 - Castor

Hi @akmuthu 

If you haven't already, check out the prep guide. There's a list of suggested weekly challenges. Those would be a good thing to do for more hands on experience with the various tools being tested. 

ShankerV
17 - Castor

Hi @akmuthu 

The below will the one stop learning platform for your preparation.

https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/ayx.policies/Core+Certification+Exam+Prep+Guide.pdf

Break into 2 parts:

1. Go through all the tools in Tools Palette and their usage/limitations.

2. Also request you too practice as much as possible with Challenges before taking up the exam.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Weekly-Challenge-Index-amp-Welcome/td-p/48275

Answering 80 questions in 2 hours for Core Designer will be ending up in time crunch. So practice with the help of the weekly challenges.

All the best for your exam. 

akmuthu
7 - Meteor

Thank you, Shanker. Appreciate your input!

akmuthu
7 - Meteor

Thank you! Will check the prep guide.

akmuthu
7 - Meteor

To prepare for the Core Certification, should I work on "Basic" weekly challenges or try the intermediate challenges too? Thanks.

ShankerV
17 - Castor

@akmuthu

on the last column is certification level. 

Please filter core and prepare with.

Under core pls prepare basic and intermediate too. 

ShankerV
17 - Castor

Hi @akmuthu

Try to solve as many challenges as possible

It will help you to gain speed. 

Feel free to reach out to community if you have more questions. 

kuruvaharika
5 - Atom

hi sir

when i open the certification exams to take the exam alteryx is asking for access code what is that can you please solve this issue

elija6266
6 - Meteoroid

Hello there,

I too have the same concern as while opening Alteryx certification exam it is asking for an access code. As I was doing my minitab training right now it is very difficult to spare a time nowadays.   

Also, can anyone explain how to create a scatterplot in Minitab? in how to create a scatterplot in Minitab?      

Thankyou in advance.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Labels