Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received

Shushant
5 - Atom

Hi,

I had cleared the Alteryx  Designer Core exam on 17th March, but I still haven't received the certificate. I had also mailed at certification@alteryx.com, but I still did not receive the certificate yet. It is my kind request to please send the  certificate as soon as possible.

27 REPLIES 27
Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Shushant,

Firstly, congratulations on passing the Core exam!

It does sometimes take a little bit of time for the certificates to come through - has it come through now? I can see you've received the Core certification badge on community so the certificate should be on it's way too.

Kind regards,

Jonathan

Shushant
5 - Atom

Yes, I have received it. Thank you !

nischaljain
5 - Atom

Hi Shushant,

How many days it took for you to get the certificate?

I cleared the exams on 29th April'21 and still waiting for the certificate.

Regards,

Nischal

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @nischaljain 

I had this with my first core exam, it didn't come through after a few days so i sent an email to:  certification@alteryx.com

I believe they told me it was usually 48 hours before it turns up, so in your shoes i would drop them an email.

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
Shushant
5 - Atom

@nischaljain I had sent a mail to alteryx support and had received the certificate in a week.

HiteshK
5 - Atom

Hey @Jonathan-Sherman and @Sushant

Facing the similar issue, I cleared it around 10+ hours back today but didn't receive the certificate till now.

Moreover I was able to see Designer core certified badge in my community profile and "Certified" Tag on Alteryx Designer core certification page after clearing the exam but I can't see that badge also now and Option is appearing as Take Exam.

If you can clarify more on it please let me know, what happened exactly here? Dropped an email to Alteryx team for the same. 

Thanks 🙂

Shushant
5 - Atom

Hi,

The Alteryx team will come back to your mail and would send you the certificate. Wait for 2 working days.

HiteshK
5 - Atom

Sure Thanks Shushant.

Zineb
5 - Atom

I had passed the alteryx core certification exam on 16th february 2022 but still did not receive the certificate.
Can you send it to me ? 

Thank you in advance.
Labels