General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received (Alteryx designer core)

viini
5 - Atom
I achieved the required score for Alteryx Design Core certification about 3 hours ago.And I still did not receive my badge in the community and not even a pdf in the email with the certificate as it was said would occur at the end of the test.
Is there a time frame that I must wait for or is it really a problem?
81 REPLIES 81
zedlong
5 - Atom

Hi I passed my core certification on 10 October but did not receive the certificate. Please advice?

VG8
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth 

I have a similar issue, I've passed my exam 2 weeks ago, but have yet to receive an email with my certificate.

Do you know when I may receive it?

piyushbigdata07
6 - Meteoroid

@ElizabethB awaiting certificate ! Just passed with 91.6%

kingcrimson666
5 - Atom

@ElizabethB Hey there! i just passed my core exam today and i got my badge as well. i hope to receive the certificate soon!

Tanujit
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth,

I have passed my Core exam on 28th February. Though I got my badge, however I have not received my certificate yet. I have checked my spam folder also. I did not find. Could you please help me to get the same? 

Thanks in advance for your help 🙂

ReshmaNambiar
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth

I have completed my Alteryx designed advanced certification and I've not received my certificate yet. What is the expected delay for the certificate to be emailed?

vk_s
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Elizabeth,

Hope you're doing well. It's been more than 48 hours since I passed my core certification exam. I received the badge but still haven't received my PDF certificate.

KaranGandhi
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth - I have not received my certificate, it has been over 48 hours since my examination.

KaranGandhi
5 - Atom

Did you get your certificate yet??

kuoshihyang
7 - Meteor

Hello, I recertified last year in 2020 and I'm looking for a pdf copy of my core certification as well as a digital badge.  Can those be sent to me again?

Thanks. 

Labels