General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received (Alteryx designer core)

viini
5 - Atom
I achieved the required score for Alteryx Design Core certification about 3 hours ago.And I still did not receive my badge in the community and not even a pdf in the email with the certificate as it was said would occur at the end of the test.
Is there a time frame that I must wait for or is it really a problem?
81 REPLIES 81
Chandana_123
5 - Atom

Hi ElizabethB,

I have not received my certificate after passing the designer core exam, can you please help me get it as soon as possible?

monaali
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth

I cannot download my core designer certificate pdf, the url gives access denied

ShawnTM
8 - Asteroid

Hi @ElizabethB 

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @monaali, congrats on passing! We had an issue with our certificate links but it's been resolved. Please try the same link again - you should now be able to view your certificate. 

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ShawnTM, congrats on passing! I just resent the email with your certificate. 

Boha
6 - Meteoroid
Hi @ElizabethB, Seems like I have the same issue as some of the folks above. I have the exam a week ago, have received the "Designer Core Certification" badge on Feb 3rd, 2020 though no PDF file with certificate itself. Would appreciate your help. Best regards!
gurujo
7 - Meteor

how to long it takes to get my certifite from alteryx ? its been 2 weeks since i have given certification

Boha
6 - Meteoroid
You should get it within 48h. If not, please contact with admins.
RegardsBoha
EricR

Hi @gurujo ,

Your certificate has been resent.  Please reach out to certification@alteryx.com if you have any other questions and congratulations on earning your Core certification!

All the best,

Eric

Alteryx Certification Team

jk1995
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth,

i passed the certification on 17/03/2020 and haven't received my certificate yet, only the badge. 

Thanks!

Labels