Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received (Alteryx designer core)

viini
5 - Atom
I achieved the required score for Alteryx Design Core certification about 3 hours ago.And I still did not receive my badge in the community and not even a pdf in the email with the certificate as it was said would occur at the end of the test.
Is there a time frame that I must wait for or is it really a problem?
81 REPLIES 81
ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@viini The usual time frame for the certificate to arrive is about 48 hours, and we distribute badges at the end of the month once the exam period is closed. We're working on speeding up delivery of both assets! 

Frahm5
5 - Atom

I did receive my certificate for Alteryx | Designer Core, but no badge has ever shown up.  I passed the exam May 24th, 2018. 

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Frahm5 Congrats on passing the Core Exam! Your badge is up now! :) 

Frahm5
5 - Atom

Thanks Elizabeth, have a great day!

iversen_vasquez
7 - Meteor

Hi Elizabeth, I have the same concern as them. I took and passed the exam on May 4th. Still no badge and certificate in sight :(

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@iversen_vasquez Congrats on passing and sorry about the delay - your badge is now active! 

jzanardo
5 - Atom
Hi Elizabeth, it seems the same happened to me: passed the certification on Jun 1st, but the badge never came through. Appreciate if you can help!
ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@jzanardo Congrats on passing the Core exam! Your badge is now up on your profile! :) 

AmitSharma
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth,

I have the same concern as them. I took and passed the exam on July 28th. Not received certificate till now.

Labels