Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Cannot see video on inputting data into workflow

AshrafHassanAnil
7 - Meteor

Am currently preparing for one of the macro exams but in one area where it tells me to click a button "Inputting data into a workflow" , i do click it, shows a video but when the video is about to begin am redirected back to another page, why is it so?

12 REPLIES 12
ArnaldoSandoval
12 - Quasar

Hi @AshrafHassanAnil 

Can you tell us which video is behaving as you described? Interactive Lessons - Macros 

2023-05-27-Macro-Videos-01.png

hth

Arnaldo

AshrafHassanAnil
7 - Meteor

The video is at interactive lessons-Getting started-Inputting data into your workflow, I got the prep guide then followed the links posted within it(learning path) i have been following this learning path sequentially but it reached a point i was to learn "Inputting data into your workflow" clicked on it but just about when the video is to begin am re directed to community page

ArnaldoSandoval
12 - Quasar

Hi @AshrafHassanAnil 

Well, it seems to be working for me, this is the link to the video: Inputting Data I am confused on how you are reaching this video, Can you include any screenshot so it will be easier to figure out how are you starting the video.

These are some screenshots of the video.

p-01.pngp-02.pngp-03.png

hth

Arnaldo

AshrafHassanAnil
7 - Meteor

Pardon actually it loads that page but before i even click play button it doesn't play the video rather it redirects me to another page

ArnaldoSandoval
12 - Quasar

@AshrafHassanAnil 

Did you try clicking the link on my previous reply? you may have to click the "restart" option at the bottom of the screen to reach my first picture, then when you click its play button, it takes you to the second screenshot.

How is your playback is behaving?

Do you get my first screenshot?

Do you get my second screenshot?

Arnaldo

AshrafHassanAnil
7 - Meteor

I actually clicked the link you kept in your previous reply and it directed me to the video and loaded the first screenshot image but when am about to click on play button am redirected somewhere else

AshrafHassanAnil
7 - Meteor

I only see the first screenshot when clicking the link , and my playback is behaving okay

ArnaldoSandoval
12 - Quasar

@AshrafHassanAnil when you click the Play button did you get the second screenshot immediatly? (because that screen is shown after clicking play).

Now, can you try running the video with Chrome? If this does not solve the issue, try on a different browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and if the problem persist, try on a second PC/workstation or reboot your workstation.

Arnaldo 

AshrafHassanAnil
7 - Meteor

I did not get to see the second screenshot , initially i was using firefox for my learning, because i dont have Chrome in my Laptop , should i try using edge?

Labels