Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Can't upload my solution to a weekly challenge?

JDelgado
8 - Asteroid

I am trying to upload my solution for a weekly challenge, but when I attach my workflow file and try to post, I get the following message:

attachment_mismatch.JPG

Can someone provide the solution to this issue?

Thanks!

17 REPLIES 17
JDelgado
8 - Asteroid

Worked for me!

Thanks!

marisha
5 - Atom

Hi. I am trying to upload solution for Challenge 121 (challenge_121_*.yxmd), this is my first time.  All the time I have an error :  "The contents of the attachment doesn't match its file type"  

JacquesC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @marisha

Sorry to hear that and thanks for reporting this issue. It is usually related to OS/security/browser settings. I just sent you an email. Please check your inbox. Thanks

Jacques
Community Admin
StevenBetts
8 - Asteroid

Hi there,

Whenever I try to upload a solution to a weekly challenge it says it has been posted successfully but the post never appears!

Can you take a look at this please?

Kind Regards

Steve

dsmdavid
11 - Bolide

Hi, @JacquesC @SophiaF

I have been experiencing the same issue. Chrome & Explorer. yxmd & .yxzp Any ideas on what do I need to tweek? Thanks!

Image 3.png

JacquesC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Hi @dsmdavid

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are still investigating it. There is a workaround though. Please zip your files and upload them. I hope it will help.
Jacques
Community Admin
dsmdavid
11 - Bolide

Thanks, @JacquesC Still get the same error even with zip files. Hosting the files elsewhere and adding the link as a workaround. 

dsmdavid
11 - Bolide

Hi @JacquesC , is there any workaround to this? I still face the same issue. Thanks

Labels