General Discussions

Discuss a wide range of topics! Questions about the Alteryx Platform should be directed to the appropriate Product discussion forum.

Can all Greek users in the community please stand up!

AngelosPachis
15 - Aurora

Hello Alteryx community,

I had this crazy idea for quite some time now and I thought I should give this a try. Would people be interested to get together, meet and share their passion/learnings/experience of using Alteryx?

Of course that would be virtually, but I would be very keen to create a small hub within the Alteryx community that I can speak my native language and meet other Greek users.

Would you be up for it?

giphy

Tagging some people who might be interested (thanks @StephJ for helping me put this list together).

@Anastasio_Theohari @cpapaioannou @ara_rapha @mariosmathioudakis @AlexGreece45 @StavrosAnd @emouza 

@alexmar @zmalioglou @tolis @tolarxos @thangram @sortzani @athan @sofia_kleitsa @Antonis_Ch  

@amavrantonis @Daphne_Georgiou @eviosifidou @RafaelaCh @kothonaios @ikyrkoudi @Maria26 

@maria-xenaki @StavrosAnd @mpapaioannou @NikolaosSampatis @Stathis @Konstantina_Gk

Feel free to comment if you are interested, tag someone you know in the community and we can kickstart this convo.

Cheers,

Angelos

5 REPLIES 5
cgoodman3
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@nikolaskardasis might be interested in this.

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
AngelosPachis
15 - Aurora

Thank you @cgoodman3 ! 

NikolaosSampatis
5 - Atom

Hello Angelos, 

This is not a crazy idea, this is a great idea 🙂 

I am in 🙂

Cheers,

Nikolaos