Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Can all Greek users in the community please stand up!

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Hello Alteryx community,

I had this crazy idea for quite some time now and I thought I should give this a try. Would people be interested to get together, meet and share their passion/learnings/experience of using Alteryx?

Of course that would be virtually, but I would be very keen to create a small hub within the Alteryx community that I can speak my native language and meet other Greek users.

Would you be up for it?

giphy

Tagging some people who might be interested (thanks @StephV for helping me put this list together).

@Anastasio_Theohari @cpapaioannou @Raphael_Ar @mariosmathioudakis @AlexGreece45 @StavrosAnd @emouza 

@alexmar @zmalioglou @tolis @tolarxos @thangram @sortzani @athan @sofia_kleitsa @Antonis_Ch  

@amavrantonis @Daphne_Georgiou @eviosifidou @RafaelaCh @kothonaios @ikyrkoudi @Maria26 

@maria-xenaki @StavrosAnd @mpapaioannou @NikolaosSampatis @Stathis @Konstantina_Gk

Feel free to comment if you are interested, tag someone you know in the community and we can kickstart this convo.

Cheers,

Angelos

8 REPLIES 8
cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

@nikolaskardasis might be interested in this.

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Thank you @cgoodman3 ! 

NikolaosSampatis
5 - Atom

Hello Angelos, 

This is not a crazy idea, this is a great idea 🙂 

I am in 🙂

Cheers,

Nikolaos

tolis
6 - Meteoroid
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula
Anastasio_Theohari
8 - Asteroid

Hello Angelos,

Sorry for the delay,yes we could have a small call between all the members...

When you arrange something,mention to all the members in order to join....

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Following up on this for people that may see it in the future, we have created a LinkedIn group to kick-off discussions and set up our first meetup. You can join the group by clicking here :

We will be meeting next Wednesday, 14th of July at 5:30 pm BST or 7:30 pm EEST.

See you there 🙂

Anastasio_Theohari
8 - Asteroid

Hi @AngelosPachis ,from my side i can do it on 7:30pm..

Labels