General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

An independant user license

azfault
6 - Meteoroid

Hello!  😀

I was wondering if there is a possibility (in the future) of a monthly plan for people such as myself who are - at this point - an independent user.  I really do love the software.  But as I am not yet in a data analytics role within my company...I will soon lose access to Alteryx once my Learner license is done with.  As with many of those learning, working on independent projects help us build the skills.  I know software companies are more interested in contracts and whatnot....but I think if Alteryx HAD a monthly subscription license, you'd be able to spread the good word (so to speak) about Alteryx. 

You wouldn't need to include all the super fancy tools and whatnot.  just a version with the nuts and bolts tools for people who use Alteryx on a more basic level.

Just a thought.  I'd gladly pay for something like that.

5 REPLIES 5
aatalai
13 - Pulsar
azfault
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you for responding. 😀

The issue I am going to be running into is that I had to use my extension because lost access to everything my with my first learner license.  Once my current license runs out I'm done.  I'd love to continue learning and mastering Alteryx, but since I am neither a student at a school or an educator I won't qualify for any of the other options from what I can tell.

I wish that there was a monthly subscription model for people such as myself who loves the program but do not have a company willing to drop $5000 on a license. 

At this point I am looking at data analytics more as a hobby right now given my employer not having a contract with Alteryx and me not being able to relocate to an area where a data analytics team is located.

aatalai
13 - Pulsar

ok @azfault think you extend it for another another 90 days if you are core certified, not sure if you are/have already extended it that way

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@azfault 
I do think the monthly subscription is a good idea.

Maybe I can ask around to see who is the right person to discuss with.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @azfault

What about sharing your feedback by submitting your idea😉

Flávia Brancato
Labels