Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx core certification

tiffanyjin1104
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

I just finished all of my interactive lessons. I really enjoyed these lessons so far. It is very well-designed and it helps me learned a lot about Alteryx. 

I do plan to take the certification exam in the next few days. Does anyone have any suggestions about how I should be preparing for it? I heard from my classmates that just passing all the interactive lessons is not enough and only 20% of the people passed the exam on their first attempt. I'm a little concerned about that... 

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
huynv96
9 - Comet
Amin
8 - Asteroid

My take is don't fear or be discouraged on failing it the first time... It happened to me too.

I discovered and learnt a lot during the exam itself and found it to be useful to strengthen my understanding.

It's free, take your time and enjoy the ride! 

Tip from me is to be familiar by playing with the tools being tested and having a refresher of the tools being tested here:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Tool-Mastery-Index/ta-p/84593

Labels