Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx Second Polish user group recap - Alteryx Community Birthday

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for joining our second Polish user group meeting.

During the meeting, we celebrated the 6th Alteryx Community Birthday. We got champagne, balloons and birthday trumpets.

It was super fun. I definitely enjoyed it! 😁

unnamed (1).jpg

A big thank you goes to our guest speaker. @estherb47 did a fantastic job of providing everyone with more details regarding macros. She is an incredible trainer and an amazing (f) Ace. 😎

We are very excited that our community is steadily growing and that our second meeting was fun and informative at the same time.

As a heads up, we will have our own space in the Alteryx community to network, share feedback, and collaborate. Please stay tuned!

See you at our next meeting at the beginning of December 😉

7 REPLIES 7
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Thank you for helping with the organization goes to @StephV. Thank you for visiting us @atcodedog05  @mceleavey and @TheOC. It was a pleasure to see you there 🙂 

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

It was a really cool session! Really nice to put some faces to the names of the community, and learn a few things with a beer in hand (not my usual... at least since university 😂)

Bulien
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

You're welcome, @Emil_Kos 

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Bulien

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I can't wait to see the nicknames of people who attend our user group—looking forward to this new event/user group functionalities.

I have a feeling that it will be like another level of engagement!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It was an extremely interesting UG thanks to @estherb47 and especially fun thanks to you @Emil_Kos, and very friendly thanks to our community members!

Thank you all, it was really a great time (even from backstage😉) and I'm glad to share with you the recording of the meeting for those who couldn't come.

Thanks again and see you soon on the official Polish User Group Page (coming soon). Stay tuned!

Steph Vitale-Havreng
estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Thank you so much for having me! It was an honor to celebrate the community with you. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to share my love of macros

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Thank you @Emil_Kos and everyone from the Polish user group for hosting the event it was really amazing 🎉.

Looking forward to much more exciting events 🙂

Labels