General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification - Conquered!!

adizing
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, Folks,

Happy to share that i passed the Alteryx Designer Advanced exam today with 92.5% on my 4th attempt. My past scores were not that great. But persistence and practice eventually pay off!

Attempt 1 - 36.3% (Wrote this just to get a sense of the structure and difficulty level of the exam. Did not prepare much and did not solve any of the practical questions).

Attempt 2 - 65.1% (Did pretty well with the single point questions but could only complete 2 practical questions)

Attempt 3 - 43.8% (I was more confident this time, but for some reason even though the answers for the practical questions were right in front of my eyes, I did a few careless mistakes and hence spent most of the time trying to debug them, which left me with less time for the single point questions)

Although i did pretty well on the single point questions a couple of times, but i struggled to complete all the 4 practical questions. Time is of essence here and that comes with practice. The Weekly Challenges were very helpful. My weakest area was Macro and strongest was Spatial. I still need to enhance my macro skills. Planning to explore all the other tools to get a more comprehensive knowledge of the product.

The thrill of solving continues! Love this community.

Many Thanks

Arya

5 REPLIES 5
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Well done! 

adizing
6 - Meteoroid

@Emil_Kos - Thank you so much!

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @adizing ,

Congratulations on getting the Advanced certification, that's a huge step ! And thank you for your feedback, it will help people who are interested in it.

What's your next step ?

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

adizing
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks, @Jean-Balteryx - Next up is Alteryx Designer Expert certification. But, before i take the plunge, i plan to explore all the remaining tools that were not covered as part of Core and Advanced certifications. The goal is to equip myself with a more comprehensive knowledge of the product. I love the community and i am looking forward to actively participating in discussions and weekly challenges.

Many Thanks

Arya

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

As a fan of weekly challenges I can't recommend you enough to complete them. They really develop your skills !

The Expert Certification also is my goal but it sure is very hard.

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste

Labels