Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Alteryx Certification

Learner09
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

Hope all of you doing well!

I have used Alteryx for the past 6-8 months, and I find this tool is amazing. As per my search, many organizations are using Alteryx and there is a great scope in the market, and I wanted to learn more about Alteryx to make my skills sharpen. Request you to please provide information regarding Alteryx Certification/Course, or any Diploma that useful for me in my professional career. It would be great if you provide detailed information like Fee structure, Course Duration, eligibility, any good university or institution names, etc.

Many thanks in advance!

Mayank 

7 REPLIES 7
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Check out the Learn section of the community, specifically the Alteryx Academy, and then Certification.  I suggest getting you Core cert, and then work towards your advance cert.  

Learner09
8 - Asteroid

Thank you @mbarone for the information, but I am looking for certification from the professional career point of view like training classes, etc., and then get some certificate that has value in the market that provides good weightage in my resume / C.V.

Best,

Mayank

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Learner09,

this is the only course that I recall:

https://www.udacity.com/course/predictive-analytics-for-business-nanodegree--nd008t

what I would do is focus on getting alteryx designer and core certification unless the topic of this nanodegree sounds insteresting for you. This course is quite expensive but it is really fantastic piece of content.

Learner09
8 - Asteroid

Thank you, @Emil_Kos . I visited the Predictive Analytics Program and it looks interesting but not sure how this program is beneficial in my current role. Currently, I am working in Financial Planning and Analysis Domain and working on mid-size data set with the most use of Excel. Alteryx and Power BI. So I am looking for some course that sharpens my skill with market value addition in my resume.

Best,

Mayank

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Learner09,

I would recommend you getting Alteryx Core or/and Alteryx advanced.

Go take a learning path or make interactive lessons to prepare for them.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Learning-Paths/tkb-p/learning-path

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons

I don't think you will find anything better that will allow you to show that you have relevant Alteryx knowledge in your domain. 

I would suggest updating your LinkedIn/CV with all your Alteryx successes. Propably this will be the selling point during your interview and not a certification/course.

If you know how to bring value to the organization and confidently speak about it, you will land a job. 

Learner09
8 - Asteroid

Thank you, @Emil_Kos 

kamanivk
8 - Asteroid
Labels