Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx Certification

Jishnu_K
8 - Asteroid
Hi all, I have cleared both "Alteryx Core" and "Alteryx Advanced certification" exams( Alteryx Advanced was cleared yesterday). After clearing Advanced exam, I saw "TAKE EXAM" status on exam tabs. Also, I saw a warning above certification page:-"We are facing some issues with certification and interactive lessons". Now the warning changed to -: "5PM Update: We’ve resolved the issues with Interactive Lessons and Certifications." But still both of exams are on "TAKE EXAM" status. Please help me on this.
4 REPLIES 4
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Jishnu_K 

We are currently still making the necessary repairs to the certification and interactive lessons.
We will provide you with an update once this has been completed.

Thank you!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
mscuaycong
7 - Meteor

It looks the banner (using Chrome) with the 9/4 update says not to take the exams until banner is removed.  However, on MS Edge, I don't see the banner.  Not sure if that's because I inadvertently closed it in one.  Anyway, I've cleared recent cache.  Banner to not take exam is still showing in Chrome.

So, is the test still not available?

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @mscuaycong 

We have resolved the issues with the exam, you should be all set to retake the exam now!

Thanks,
Trevor

Community Moderator
Jishnu_K
8 - Asteroid

Hi  @TrevorS , 

Thank you for  your helps. Now I can see as Alteryx Core and Advanced "CERTIFIED" on certification page. But, This is what I see when I click on "Expert" examination tab :"-You must pass the Alteryx Designer Core and Alteryx Designer Advanced exams before you can take this exam". Can you please help me on this.

Labels