General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx Academy: Interactive Lessons

Marisol_Santos
5 - Atom

I would like to say great work in developing the interactive lessons. I really enjoyed that style of learning. It is actually the first time a software helped me understand clearly the concepts in a timely manager and it wasn't confusing in what the step are. As well as their purpose and different outcomes. The problem I am having is that sometimes the audio does not match the video like it's lagging to load. Other times it completely goes away and still runs till the next video section. Would that be my wifi being slow or a somewhat random problem throughout the videos at times?

2 REPLIES 2
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Marisol_Santos,

I remember that I had the same issues in the past. I was pressing f5 to refresh the page and I was continuing... Alternatively, maybe you can check a different browser. Maybe it will help. 

I think more people faced this issue but I wasn't able to find any solution 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Issues-with-Interactive-Learning-Video...

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Marisol_Santos,
We are aware of some playback issues with the interactive lessons, and are constantly working to improve on these issues.
Please email Community@alteryx.com, and include the lesson URL you are having trouble with, a screenshot or recording of the issue, and the browser(s) you have attempted to use to view the lessons.
We will be able to investigate further from there!
Thank you,

TrevorS

Community Moderator
Labels