General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

ADAPT Tool Mastery - Cross Tab

Slacker
8 - Asteroid

I am working through the ADAPT program.  When I try to go to the tool mastery page from here

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Learning-Paths/Getting-Started-Learning-Path/ta-p/475117#done

I go to here

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Tool-Mastery-Cross-Tab/ta-p/4368

which says "Article Not Found (The article you are trying to access is not available.)" .  I have also searched  for it but unable to find it.  Can anyone help with this?

5 REPLIES 5
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Slacker 

Can you try to use The Tool Mastery Index?
This has a list of all of the Tool Mastery pages and should allow you to access the Cross Tab article.
If you still have trouble, please let me know!
Thanks,

TrevorS

Community Moderator
ianwi
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Slacker,

I was able to reproduce the "article not found" behavior in Edge but the link loads fine in Firefox and Chrome. I'll log a ticket with our Community team but you can try viewing in another browser as a temporary workaround...

Thanks for letting us know and Happy Alteryx-ing!

Slacker
8 - Asteroid

@TrevorS Thank you for pointing me in that direction.  It gets the same result.  Article not Found 😞

Slacker
8 - Asteroid

@ianwi I am using Chrome, updated firefox and was sent to the same page, I dont use it hardly at all.  Article not found.  I even used the search function to fin the Tool Mastery Cross Tab and did not find it.  I am wondering if you have something cached that i dont. 

Anyway thanks to @ianwi and @TrevorS for now.  I'll skip it for now, onward and upward 🙂

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @Slacker 
I wanted to update you on this!
We were able to figure out the source of the issue and resolve it! You can access that tool mastery doc now if you still need to!
Thanks for your patience and good luck with your learning journey!
TrevorS

Community Moderator
Labels