General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

ACE Convo: John Hollingsworth, Alteryx Speed = No Grumpy Timeouts

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

What drives you fast?  Why do you feel "the need" for speed?  Here's what ACE, @Hollingsworth told @NicoleJohnson and me:

He's got lots to say in under 5 minutes.  Listen, learn and most importantly, REPLY!!!  Let's hear your voice!  Let Alteryx know why speed is important to you.

Cheers,

The ACE Convo Team

P.S.  A special thanks to our Community friends, @TuvyL , @LeahK , @WillM and to the fantastic efforts of folks like @Ned , @AdamR_AYX  and to @TaraM 

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
2 REPLIES 2
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Hollingsworth awesome insights! Really cool to hear about the noticeable quality improvements of your workflows over the years 🙂

I love these bite-sized conversations, thanks for sharing, @MarqueeCrew

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi, Totally agree with @MaddieJ,

@Hollingsworth amazing job in explaining why speed is important for you and how Alteryx improved over the years. It was a pleasure to listen to you.

@MarqueeCrew, I think a mini version of the full conversation is amazing ideas. Most webinars have 5 minutes of the introduction and in those 5 minutes, I could listen to the video that you have shared from start to finish. This was really interesting and valuable. I am looking forward for more!

Labels