Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

ACE Convo: John Hollingsworth, Alteryx Speed = No Grumpy Timeouts

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

What drives you fast?  Why do you feel "the need" for speed?  Here's what ACE, @Hollingsworth told @NicoleJohnson and me:

He's got lots to say in under 5 minutes.  Listen, learn and most importantly, REPLY!!!  Let's hear your voice!  Let Alteryx know why speed is important to you.

Cheers,

The ACE Convo Team

P.S.  A special thanks to our Community friends, @TuvyL , @LeahK , @WillM and to the fantastic efforts of folks like @Ned , @AdamR_AYX  and to @TaraM 

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
2 REPLIES 2
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Hollingsworth awesome insights! Really cool to hear about the noticeable quality improvements of your workflows over the years 🙂

I love these bite-sized conversations, thanks for sharing, @MarqueeCrew

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi, Totally agree with @MaddieJ,

@Hollingsworth amazing job in explaining why speed is important for you and how Alteryx improved over the years. It was a pleasure to listen to you.

@MarqueeCrew, I think a mini version of the full conversation is amazing ideas. Most webinars have 5 minutes of the introduction and in those 5 minutes, I could listen to the video that you have shared from start to finish. This was really interesting and valuable. I am looking forward for more!

Labels