Join us for our first meeting of the Alteryx Student User Group! Review the agenda and register now.

Student Discussions

Join our discussions about learning Alteryx SparkED Designer and data analytics. Learn, share, and connect with our community of learners.
SOLVED

Is machine learning tools available to Student licence?

Elenaelena
5 - Atom

In my Alteryx, the machine learning tools are locked - I have a student licence. Please let me know if it is possible to have machine learning tools?

13 REPLIES 13
IsaacG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi - Please send an email to sparked@alteryx.com and we can assist you with getting the license you need. Thanks!

shamshadali1974
5 - Atom
Hi,

I'm a student learning ML. I need to elaborate on Machine learning tools, whenever I try to drag an ML tool, it asks for a download Alteryx Intelligence Suite Tools, when clicking download, it asks for the license key after my login, please provide me with Alteryx Intelligence Suite Tools download license key ... I have 30 days license expiring ... Your quick response requested in this regards.

shamshadali1974_0-1687081518383.png

shamshadali1974
5 - Atom

I have not received a response before .. and for the intelligence tools download, today, I submitted the request again, and not sure how long the AlteryX team may respond back, there is no submit request form tracking system where I may refer to my earlier request numbers. 

I submitted earlier two requests here with no response in the last 15 days, as a student, there is 30 days trial and a short time left ... 

https://www.alteryx.com/designer-trial/designer-trial-support

IsaacG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi - please make sure to send an email to sparked@alteryx.com and we can get you the license you need. Thanks!