Welcome to the new General AFG Discussions board! For ADAPT questions, please check out our new ADAPT Discussions Board!

General AFG Discussions

Make a bigger impact. Our Alteryx for Good Community is all about learning from one another, exchanging ideas, and collaborating.

Alteryx license for instructor

Kfgates
5 - Atom

I applied for a renewed Alteryx license to use in the class that I teach using SheerID on April 6th.  SheerId said that my application was successful and that I would receive another email from Alteryx.  I still have not received the email and it is not in my spam folder.  I have emailed three times to alteryxforgood as well as the new education@alyeryx.com, but I have not received a reply.  I thought the delay might be due to the new SSO process.   I use Alteryx heavily in the class that I teach and hope to continue.  Help please. 

amais_SparkED
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks so much for reaching out @Kfgates We're excited to get you up and running. I have emailed you directly and will get you up and running asap.

-Annie

Education | Social Impact | SparkED
Kfgates
5 - Atom

Thank you, Annie.   From your email, I understand that Alteryx has found an issue on renewals when an account already exists.  I look forward to receiving my renewed license key so I can continue preparing for my class that will start in 2.5 weeks.