Welcome to the new General AFG Discussions board! For ADAPT questions, please check out our new ADAPT Discussions Board!
The Alteryx Community will be temporarily unavailable for a few hours due to scheduled maintenance starting on Thursday, April 22nd at 5pm MST. Please plan accordingly.

General AFG Discussions

Make a bigger impact. Our Alteryx for Good Community is all about learning from one another, exchanging ideas, and collaborating.
SOLVED

AFG - expired licence after 60 days only

Veronique
5 - Atom

Hello,

I don't understand why my licence will expire within 4 days, after 60 days of using (adat)

How can I fix this ?

thank you for your help

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

@Veronique I think the ADAPT program license is valid for 60 days only. Once that expires you can request a separate license by enrolling under AFG.

Veronique
5 - Atom

thank you @amarendra, but It should be 90 days as we can see on the FAQs here : https://community.alteryx.com/t5/AFG-Resources/ADAPT-Program-FAQ/ta-p/564368

did I miss something ?

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

@Veronique You are right! It should last until the duration of the Udacity program which I see is for 3 months. Please reach out to fulfillment@alteryx.com with your key and they can assist you. It should be a minor bug that they can fix 

AFG_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Veronique cc: @Amarendra , 

I have a few follow up questions for you as we look into the issue. The key should be valid for 90 days, correct. Please e-mail us at alteryxforgood@alteryx.com and cc: lmisenhimer@alteryx.com for visibility. 

Best,

AFG Team