Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Ft. Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL

Seeking --> Remote Data Preparation - Business Analyst/BI Professional (3-5yrs experience)

CoreyS
8 - Asteroid

Hello Ft. Lauderdale-West Palm Beach Alteryx Community,

I'm currently seeking a full-time 100% remote contract-to-hire Data Preparation - Business Analyst/BI Professional (3-5yrs experience) to join my team at a new Fortune 500 subsidiary company. We need a problem-solver! The role of the company is to accelerate delivery of innovative and flexible health service solutions. Reply to me directly with your preferred email if you're interested so we can start a dialog and I can review your resume.

Required Technical Skills
•       Mathematics background (geometry, statistics)
•       SQL (Teradata, SQL Server)
•       Develops complex data structures

Preferred Technical Skills
•       Alteryx
•       Tableau
•       Python and/or R
•       Hadoop Ecosystem, MemSQL, Neo4j
•       NLP

Required Soft Skills
•       Creative problem-solving mindset
•       Positive, solution-oriented attitude
•       Collaborative approach

Job Description
The Data Preparation Advisor is responsible for solving complex mathematics and statistical analysis using a variety of data assets specifically for use in data visualization products (e.g., Tableau).  This individual will work closely with the Visualization Developer during ideation to formulate advanced data presentation solutions and will be responsible for translating that solution into a prepared dataset.  At times, the data preparation advisor will source data from raw data or completed analysis provided by other individuals throughout the organization.  The advisor’s ability to identify gaps in data completeness and accuracy is critical to the process of transforming the set into a functional structure for use in advanced visualizations.

Thanks for your consideration in advance!

Respectfully,

Corey

0 REPLIES 0