Free Trial

Forum

Trouvez des réponses, posez des questions, et partagez votre expertise d’Alteryx.
TIPS de la semaine

Chaque semaine, découvrez de nouvelles astuces et bonnes pratiques pour devenir un expert !

Voir l'index
RÉSOLU

drop down tool

Carrefour
Astéroïde

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with drop down tool : when I select a project in the list, no project are filtered. You can see attached a simple exemple with 2 ways to do. Could you help me please ?

Thank you

Best regards

Sandrine

5 RÉPONSES 5
Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @Carrefour,

I looked at your applicaiton, you need to modify your file names project with value (your list of projects, and have the same data in name) for it to work, plus you need to configure in your interface designer to show the browse (25)

Hope it helped!

Carrefour
Astéroïde

I changed projet.xlsx as attached but it still doesn't work...I don't understand

and do you know why the 3rd doesn't work ?

thank you for your help !

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

HI @Carrefour

I struggled a bit, but finally got it, here is the packaged attached. Just one tips I use, when I want to test, to make sure the application/macro works fine, you should filter by a real value (I used Brest) so that I can make sure I have data, it's not the whole filter which is messed up!

Carrefour
Astéroïde

Thank you Ladarthur !

Just to understand : do you change only the filter "brest" or do you change something else ?

Best regards

Sandrine

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Yes, and changed the summarize + transform for your workflow 3

Étiquettes