Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
Free Trial

Forum - Deutsch

Suchen Sie nach Antworten, stellen Sie Fragen und teilen Sie Ihr Alteryx-Wissen.

Dear female Alteryx ACEs (now and former)...

JK18
Atom

Dear female Alteryx ACEs,

we (The Information Lab Germany) would like to write a little blog post dedicated to the International Women’s Day on March 8th.

For this cause we made a short survey  and we would be very happy if you have 5 to 10 Minutes to participate.

@HeatherHarris @NicoleJohnson @DeannaSanchez @CathyBridges @MandyGray @IrinaMihai

To all the other readers of this post - please help sharing this call, I am not sure how else I could contact the Alteryx Community and the ACEs in special :)

Here is the link  to the little survey! Thanks a lot for joining! Juliane (juliane.korinth@theinformationlab.de)

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=kBKJgOOduEuxo4qoRO3pY0yAzoEqumhJoE1vObt1fZJUMDhC...

2 ANTWORTEN 2
TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Glad you were able to get in touch with our ACE ladies, Juliane! :) Let me know if there’s anything else we can assist you with.
Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program
JK18
Atom

Thank you so much for your support - it was such a pleasure to get in touch with that great women - just thinking about the next project, because this on was just so amazing!

The blog post was already published yesterday! The Zens&ACEs Dashboard is here and the one from our TIL-Ladies is here :)

Have a wonderful weekend, Juliane

Beschriftungen