Free Trial

Foro

SharePoint List Input Error encountered: An item with the same key has already been

rsantor
Átomo

Hi community,

I am trying to use an sharepoint list as input of my workflow, the list is new and until now it has 148 row and 28 columns, but alteryx get quite slowly when I do any change and today it shows an error like SharePoint List Input (31) Error encountered: An item with the same key has already been added... no matter what I do, I can't access to the data, the more weird thing is the the list don't have any duplicate data, an if it will had, I don't understand why is a stopper to download the information.... I left a picture with the error and an excel with the data.

Any help will be welcome, thank you

Regards, Rinzi...

Sharepoint List Error.jpg

10 RESPUESTAS 10
Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @rsantor 

First, can you make sure that the Sharepoint List Output Tool is on Update mode (the default is Append)?

If it is, can you update a copy of the workflow to see what may be happening?

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @rsantor.

Did you have a chance to follow the directions that @Aguisande shared above? Let us know if worked and if we can help with anything else! 😉 

Flávia Brancato
rsantor
Átomo

Hi @FláviaB  and @Aguisande,sorry for my delay in answer, we had to create a new sharepoint list, but without any kind of view and that particular problem didn't show up again.

But we are trying to find a subtitute for the sharepoint list, because we feel that is unstable, often show a error like: error encountered: Object reference not set an instance...

Do you know how to fix this issue?, thank you.

Regards

rsantor_0-1576243065352.png

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@rsantor 

Which version of Designer are you using?

I saw this error happening with a couple of Sharepoint installations, when Null values are referenced.

What I did was: 

- Review the list, looking for null values and change them (Empty or 0s).

- Make sure the workflow that writes to the list, checks and replaces the nulls.

Please, let us know if this help

PS: Have you tried to change the version of Sharepoint in the config tool? (they have different methods to connect, maybe pointing to another version may help too).

rsantor
Átomo

Hi @Aguisande,

The alteryx designer version is 11.7 x64, in fact, I just only use the sharepoint input tool and it returns 2 columns with nulls values by default, the columns are named as version and type of contents, but I don't know how to excluden these columns in the sharepoint input tool, it doesn't have like select option to choose the fields to be download

VianneyM
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hola @rsantor ,

Después de checar otros forums es posible que se trate de un Bug. 

podrias compartir si la version que tienes es admin o non-admin?

gracias

Vianney

Best,
Vianney
VianneyM
Alteryx
Alteryx

I noticed that i wrote on spanish.

This might be a bug, @rsantor could you please share if your designer is admin or non-admin?

thank you

Vianney

Best,
Vianney
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you @VianneyM!

@rsantor Let us know if you were able to solve the problem. We are here to help! 😉 

Flávia Brancato
pvigneron
Meteoro

Hello,

Had the same issue today. Managed to "fix" it by playing with the data model of the list. I am not sure exactly "how" I fixed it.

I often use InfoPath to edit my form, so might have come from there. I had to re-publish the form and delete a column that was seen as duplicate.

I am not giving the solution, but maybe some ideas 😉

Pierre

Etiquetas