community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engine Works Blog

Under the hood of Alteryx: tips, tricks and how-to's.
 You are using an unsupported browser for translation. Please switch to another browser.

Alteryx
Alteryx

2018-05-29_1556.png

Following up on their recent webinar, Shaan and Nick predict the World Cup winner.

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

That ‘a-ha’ moment when you realise that the major Alteryx application of reference data is really as an advanced form of ‘data spellchecker.’

Read more...

BANNER.png

No one likes to see an error message, but as an Alteryx tool developer, you have the ability to make seeing an error a useful experience that helps guide the user through configuring your tool. This article will show you how to add error messages through the macro back-end or the front-end.

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

milky-way.png

Learn about widgets and data items from the HTML GUI SDK. See a simple example of how the SDK is used to update the Publish to Tableau Server tool.

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

Under more pressure than a Neutron star? Trying for Overachiever of the week? Now you can use Designer 2018.2 to publish metainfo with a Tableau Hyper file! You also have more time to work on being an overachiever because this connector remembers Tableau Server connections for you. Kind of like how the calendar in my phone never forgets birthdays (never ever - even birthdays I no longer need to remember, like all my exes), only the Publish to Tableau Server tool is way less annoying. A few things you should know about this all new connector...

Read more...

Labels