cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engine Works Blog

Under the hood of Alteryx: tips, tricks and how-to's.
 You are using an unsupported browser for translation. Please switch to another browser.

Creative Director
Creative Director

We have plenty of clients, ACEs, partners and employees who are inspired enough about Alteryx that they are blogging on their own, defining best practices in the analytics world with the technology the Alteryx team is pouring their heart and soul into. So I would like to take a moment to direct your attention to the outside bloggers...

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

"How do I read from multiple Excel workbooks/worksheets?" is a question we hear fairly regularly.  Let's put together an Alteryx macro that will read any number of Excel worksheets from any number of XLS, XLSX, XLSB, and XLSM workbooks.

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

"How do I read from multiple Excel workbooks/worksheets?" is a question we hear fairly regularly.  Let's put together an Alteryx macro that will read any number of Excel worksheets from any number of XLS, XLSX, XLSB, and XLSM workbooks...just in time for the holidays

Read more...

Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Alteryx 10.1 includes new controls to make it easier to navigate around the canvas with large workflows.

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

This post demonstrates tuning a Private Server installation by measuring total throughput for various configurations.  We’ll look at performance implications of scaling “up” versus “out,” and how a low-cost hardware upgrade may have a significant positive impact on performance.

Read more...

Labels