cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying articles for: October 2016

Alteryx
Alteryx

Alteryx isn't just a tool, it's a platform.  We'll explore this, Halloween style, using Python in a Jupyter notebook to connect to an Alteryx application that performs demographic clustering for candy sales data.

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

How does governance work in Alteryx? From data access and data management, to data security, we've got the answers to your most pressing questions on how to best govern your analytic applications in Alteryx.

Read more...

ToddM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Learn why "all models are wrong, but some models are useful."

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

In the blog, “Top 10 Alteryx Server FAQs”, one of the top frequently asked questions on managing an Alteryx Server, is how to monitor the deployment. Whether it’s to adhere to a data governance program, to track your usage and ROI or how to best optimize your Alteryx Server, administrators need and want monitoring and reporting capabilities. To help with this, we are pleased to announce the availability of a new Alteryx Server Usage Reporting app. This workflow provides valuable data and insights to user access content, scheduled jobs and job analysis information about your server and can be visualized in either a Tableau Workbook or to a set of PDF and Excel files. You can begin your download by going to downloads.alteryx.com

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

If you haven't had a chance, please checkout the Decision 2016 Presidential Election application. The app predicts who the winning candidate will be within a given U.S. neighborhood, as well as breaks down the outcome by demographics such as age, education, income, and race. Data from SurveyMonkey and the blending, spatial, predictive and Gallery API functions in Alteryx are used to create predictions that are beautifully displayed with help from Carto and Tableau. This post will walk through the architecture that was used to accomplish this.

Read more...

ToddM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Citizen data scientist?  Learn design patterns that let you use Alteryx to build data-science expertise into your data analyses and analytical models!

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

I share how my knowledge of Excel's VLOOKUP function helped me transition into a user of Alteryx. I provide a quick refresher of VLOOKUP and show how configuring the Find Replace and Join tools perform the same actions as VLOOKUP.

Read more...

Labels