Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dublin, IRL

Welcome to the Dublin User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Ireland User Group meeting

DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi everyone,

We finally got ourselves organised for a virtual user group meeting next Thursday 25th June at 12:00 - 13:15.

It's an All-Ireland affair and we look forward to welcoming members of the Cork User Group as well.

Myself and Ian Baldin (Alteryx Expert Certified) will be talking about the new features from both releases 2020.1 and 2020.2 as there have been a number of significant changes from previous versions.

We'll also be talking about the Alteryx Analytics Hub that was announced this week and try to shed some light on what it's all about.

There will be an opportunity for questions at the end.

Please register at the Eventbrite link below. 

We look forward to seeing you all there.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/alteryx-user-group-ireland-tickets-109853916020

kind regards,

David

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_K
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for organizing guys!  Will try to make this - I missed the inaugural Alteryx User Group meeting in Cork a few months back unfortunately.

DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder of our user group virtual meeting tomorrow at 12:00. Please register using the Eventbrite link and looking forward to catching up with you all tomorrow!

Please also remind your friends and colleagues.

DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Thanks to everyone who attended the User Group meeting today! I'll publish a link to the recording here as soon as it's published.

Please send us your feedback and if you're interested in presenting at our next meeting, please get in touch with me.

DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

As promised, here is a recording of yesterday's User Group event for those who could not make it.

Copy of the slide deck also attached.

I look forward to seeing you all at the next one!

DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Sorry, forgot the link!

https://lnkd.in/edmeTQJ