Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dublin, IRL

Welcome to the Dublin User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Ireland User Group meeting Q2 2021

DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi everyone,

Our next Ireland Alteryx User Group meeting is coming up on Thursday, June 24th!

We are delighted to have Paddy Kavanagh from Dell EMC and Alteryx Ace Joshua Burkhow (@joshuaburkhow from PWC as our guest speakers. 

This is going to be another great event and we really look forward to seeing you all there!

Here are the details:

Thursday, June 24, 2021
11:00 AM - 12:15 PM IST
WebEx

Agenda

• Welcome & Intros - Johnny Butler and Dave Pansegrouw, The Information Lab & Alteryx Ace
  • Design Patterns in Alteryx: Moving from Developer to Architect by Joshua Burkhow
  • Alteryx at a larger scale by Paddy Kavanagh
  • Q&A and Feedbacks

PLEASE REGISTER & WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THE DAY: https://pages.alteryx.com/q2-ireland-alteryx-user-group-meeting.html

2 REPLIES 2
DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Good morning guys,

A reminder that we have our Q2 User Group meeting today. If you haven't registered yet, please use the link above to do so.

I'm super excited about today's meeting, we've got some fantastic speakers lined up. I've seen the content from both Paddy and Josh's presentations and I can tell you that it's going to be something special!!!

Not only that, but we've also managed to secure one additional speaker in ACE legend and Spatial Guru, John Hollingsworth @Hollingsworth. John joins us from the US and will share how he uses The power of creating generic macros to supercharge his workflows. If you've ever heard John speak at Alteryx conference events, you'll know that this is not one to be missed!!!

As always, myself and Johnny Butler from The Information Lab will be your hosts, and for those that can't make it, I'll post the recording afterwards here in the group page.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi guys, 

I am very pleased to share with you the Ireland UG video. 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng