Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dublin, IRL

Welcome to the Dublin User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Ireland User Group Meeting Q1 2021

DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi everyone! 

I hope you're all well and had a super virtual St Patrick's Day!!

It's my pleasure to announce our 1st User Group meeting of 2021.

We're delighted to have Marcus Fairbrother (@mfair) , Director of Data Operations at NETGEAR and Ben Moss (@BenMoss ), Consulting Analyst & Alteryx Ace at The Information Lab UK as our speakers.

Here are the details:

Join Us For A Virtual User Group:

Alteryx User Groups provide an opportunity for Alteryx Community users to connect, share best practices and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx. Whether you are a long-time user or just getting started, all are welcome to attend!

When: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Time: 11:30 – 12:45 GMT
Where: WebEx

Agenda
  • Welcome & Intros - David Pansegrouw
  • Alteryx within the Data Development Process - Marcus Fairbrother, Director of Data Operations at NETGEAR
  • Alteryx Designer Tricks you Really Should Know but maybe Don't - Ben Moss, Alteryx Ace at The Information Lab UK
  • Q&A

We are looking forward to seeing you there! Please register using the link below.

WebEx registration link: https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-ireland-q1-2021.html

1 REPLY 1
kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

I just wanted to say thanks again for letting me "visit" from the US last month. I shared some of @BenMoss's tips with our internal user group, and they were a big hit. @mfair's presentation was very relevant, as I work on a similar data curation team that works between end users and IT. I will definitely watch out for his next one!